Every Wednesday throughout the summer, our friends at Adorama invited a uniquely successful artist to their NYC headquarters to chat about the industry. From the creative director of Dos Equis's â€˜Most Interesting Man in the Worldâ€™ campaign to the Senior Lead Analyst of Rockstar games, weâ€™ve had a blast listening to these artists share their experiences within the world of photography.
Tomorrow afternoon, these photographers are returning for an extremely special grand finale event at Adoramaâ€™s NYC store. Weâ€™re super excited to share that weâ€™ll be attending this special Through the Lens AMA Live Panel as representatives of our NYIP students.
Hereâ€™s a little more background on the artists weâ€™ll be speaking with:
- Giovanni Elao discovered his love of photography in the winter of 2013. Quickly pursuing this vision, he soon became a Street Dreams Magazine featured artist, and is now an integral part of their Visual Marketing Team.
- Jose Tutiven offers visual insight of life and culture in the Big Apple via rich, dark colors and emphasis on the complexity of movement.
- Antonio is an 18-year-old adrenaline-junkie with a passion for the urban streets of the East Coast.
- NJ-based photographer Neil Britto shoots portraits, fashion features, weddings and events.
- Natalie Amrossi left a full-time career in the financial industry to pursue her passion for photography. Sheâ€™s since been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Vogue and NY.com, and has partnered with brands like Jaguar, AT&T, Nike, HP, and Beats by Dre.
- Pierre is an NYC-based photographer, filmmaker and content creator whose innovative style blends the unique juxtaposition of characteristic city grit and couture fashion elegance.
- Jason Peterson is a the Chief Creative Officer at Havas Worldwide, the full service branding agency responsible for creating the Dos Equisâ€™s â€˜Most Interesting Man in the Worldâ€™ campaign.
- The New York Public Library, the Metropolitan Museum and The Intrepid have called on Dave Krugman to help them find their voices on Instagram.
- New York-based fashion photographer and full time mom Whitney Hayes uses a unique style of edgy-clean aesthetic, with an Instagram following quickly approaching 100k.
- Brian Alcazar is a Senior Lead Analyst at Rockstar Games and an NYC based street photographer.
- Tim McGurr is a New York native and son of legendary street artist Futura. He is one of the most popular users on Instagram today.
- Street Dreams Magazine is a quarterly photography publication & full-service content creation studio, focused on building community through showcasing the talents of photographers worldwide.