Wedding Photography Course
Wedding Photography Course Overview
If you want to learn how to photograph weddings like a pro, this online wedding photography course is for you. Professional wedding photographers will walk you through everything you need to know – finding and signing clients, planning for the big day, and shooting and editing high-quality photographs. You will learn the nuances of light, composition, exposure and posing as you develop your own visual style.
Throughout the course, you will complete a series of photo projects that will be reviewed and evaluated by your teacher, a professional photographer there to help you improve. By the time you finish your program, you will have a portfolio of high-quality photos as well as the skills and confidence necessary to succeed as a professional wedding photographer.
NYIP Graduates are eligible to become certified by the Professional Photographers of America (PPA).
What you'll learn
After completing the Wedding Photography course, students will be able to:
- Shoot weddings like a professional photographer.
- Outline how to find and sign clients and plan for the wedding day.
- Explain the nuances of light, composition, exposure, and posing.
- Develop and define his or her own visual style.
- Describe how to work with wedding vendors, planners and videographers.
- Discuss how to create his or her own business including branding, marketing techniques, and workflow.
- Use editing techniques to create high quality final products.
- Apply skills to earn a living as a professional wedding photographer.
All this for much less than the cost of a residential photography program... view course pricing
What you get
- 4 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIP Certificate in Wedding Photography— delivered upon graduation